Of Now And Then is a podcast that retells fictional stories of the past and future as full audio dramas with rich voiceovers, music and sound effects that is recorded, edited and produced by Aram Vartian.
“The Machine Stops” by E. M. Forster
After initial publication in The Oxford and Cambridge Review (November 1909), the story was republished in Forster’s The Eternal Moment and Other Stories in 1928. After being voted one of the best novellas up to 1965, it was included that same year in the populist anthology Modern Short Stories. In 1973 it was also included in The Science Fiction Hall of Fame, Volume Two.
- “Candlepower” (Chris Zabriskie)
- “Going Undercover” (Borrtex)
- “Suspect Located” (Scott Holmes)
- “Remember Trees” (Chris Zabriskie)
- “The Oceans Continue to Rise” (Chris Zabriskie)
- “Vast Skyline” (Scott Holmes)
- “Hydroscope” (Gallery Six)